May 2, 2008

Brilliant & Witty

My niece has a blog. She's brilliant and witty and her blog is a pleasure to read. She uses really big, brilliant type words to get her message across and then you're out of there. Lots of little posts, full of lots of wonder, ponderings, silly things, smart things, funny things. But, they're short and fun to read; even when they have something profound to say. I, too, am brilliant and witty (just being honest here). It's a family trait passed down from all kinds of sides of the family. A kind of Comic Soup that we all swam in. Just remember you can't pick your family. So in rereading my Blog I wondered; "Geez, I don't sound Brilliant & Witty. When did I get so damn serious and heavy? Must be all the ice cream & beer So...I know I can do this. Now I just have to think of something to say....

3 comments:

Lori S. said...

You definitely ARE brilliant and witty! And insightful and wise and honest... all part of that "soup," I guess. I check your blog all the time just in case I've missed something! I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

melinda said...

This isn't really Melinda (my roommate), but Tracy (your sister). Yes, write something witty--how can you help it? Write about your little daily adventures.

And the brilliant blog you refer to (theothererinflood.blogspot.com) is worth a link! How about adding it to your page?

Tara Seeley said...

so glad you are writing again! Love,Tara